Record of all notable changes made to a project and the changelog usually includes records of changes such as bug fixes, new features.
SITEPOD MAIN FEATURES DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE
January ‘ 2020
GLOBAL SEARCH, REPORTS, ENHANCEMENTS
- Focused exclusively on enhancing existing usage across the platform. One of the biggest impact is the global search, which allows a user to quickly locate any bill, project, task, message, item, etc. instantly. Among the many other improvements were in the proposals module for even faster load time and maneuvering, along with additional reports such as the customer invoice aging report.
February ‘ 2020
BULK IMPORTS, MOBILE APP ENHANCEMENTS, LEADS
- In order to facilitate easier data entry for large datasets, we have expanded the ability to bulk import data in an intuitive fashion. Additionally, the mobile app has undergone several upgrades for easier use. Furthermore, we unveiled a terrific new module to capture leads and prospects, with a large number of built in features, such as custom fields, scheduled follow ups, mobile app collaboration, and far more.
March ‘ 2020
NEW JOBS OVERVIEW, INTERNAL MESSAGE BOARD
- The Jobs module gives a detailed overview of the status and progress of each job. From Lead to Proposal to Project/Service Call, a user will instantly see where specific jobs are holding or are lagging. Within this view a user can also drill down and see any missed tasks, as well as those that are due today or are upcoming. Additionally, we rolled out a feature rich message board, for real time communication between personnel.
April ‘ 2020
ENHANCED LEADS MODULE, SALESPEOPLE ANALYSIS
- The Leads module has been a focus, with many new features added, in order to optionally isolate this module and function as a CRM. Managing salespeople, follow ups, custom questionnaire, reports, and more. Lead stages give the ability to see at a glance where all the leads and opportunities stand. Keep track of follow ups with potential clients, with an easy to use calendar, along with a comprehensive dashboard for each lead to keep track of all messages, activity, notes, events, potential contract, and more.
May ‘ 2020
PROPOSAL SCOPES UPGRADE, MOBILE APP UPGRADE
- Significant upgrade to proposals and their scopes, so that each scope of work, has the ability to attach template materials, tasks, custom options and more. Additionally, specific industries will find the new wizard useful so that the estimator on the filed can easily and quickly enter all pertinent data points for each section of a building, and its applicable scope of work. Mobile app has undergone some upgrades as well for managing leads and salespeople activity.
June ‘ 2020
SERVICE CALL ENHANCEMENTS, RETAINAGE FEATURE
- Service calls module underwent a significant upgrade, allowing easier use to quickly add and manage service calls. New manageable statuses, easy to use weekly calendar, image/videos added from the field or office, streamlined form, along with many other smaller enhancements for easier use. Additionally, we added a new retainage feature to projects, so that your back office can keep track of invoices and their balances, separately from the owed retainage invoices.
July ‘ 2020
NEW REPORTS/ANALYSIS, UI/UX UPGRADE
- There are new reports to keep track of the data within our software, and act upon them. Two of the more significant ones, are the ability to download statements to send to your customers, as well as the ability to see in a map view all of the time clock in/out that filed workers have done on a given day, with a measurable distance from where the expected clock in was supposed to take place versus where it actually took place. Additionally, there has been a major overhaul in the UI/UX of our software for even easier usage.
August ‘ 2020
COMPREHENSIVE PURCHASE ORDERS MODULE
- Added an entirely new purchasing module. In this innovative feature set, users can keep track of each step of a purchasing journey. Beginning with an optional internal request for purchase, which can be reviewed and approved by a purchasing manager. After that the request for purchase can be analyzed if it should be fulfilled by existing inventory, or if a new order from a vendor should be filled, with an option to first receive a quote. Once a purchase order is sent to a vendor, it is kept track of in regards to sub orders and deliveries, as well as keeping track of ordered vs shipped vs received quantities.
September ‘ 2020
EMAIL/PROPOSAL TEMPLATES, STALE STATUS UPDATES
- Released custom templates for both emails and proposal information data. This means that users can now select a prefilled template, with custom tags, that allow them to overwrite a generic email body. Similarly, in proposals, users can select a custom template to pre-fill and overwrite the general information sections. Additionally, we released a terrific feature that updates users as to stale statuses on a variety of modules. This means that users can now set specific parameters and be notified if there are for example, service calls that haven't been charged yet for over two weeks.
October ‘ 2020
DESKTOP BROWSER NOTIFICATIONS, AUTO ADDRESS SEARCH
- Newly released desktop notification feature. This means that any significant notification, will now flash on the bottom of your browser, even if not logged into Sitepod. This way, users will be kept on top of important activity, such as jobs that have statuses updates, new messages, bills to be reviewed, and more. Additionally, we released an address auto completion, in which new addresses that are in middle of being entered, will show a dropdown of matching suggestions, this can reduce misunderstandings, and technicians arriving at the incorrect address.
November ‘ 2020
CARDKNOX INTEGRATION, SERVICE CALLS ENHANCEMENTS
- We integrated with Cardknox (Fidelity), and users can now charge their customers via credit card or ACH, and have it go directly to their Cardknox account. This integration allows users to quickly connect to their Cardknox account (or sign up to a new account), and benefit from faster deposits and lower fees. Additionally, there have been many dozens of enhancements for the service call module, including but not limited to: stats, filters, site sections (apartment/lot numbers), option for manual status changes, vendor bills, adding labor hours, and more.
January ‘ 2019
DETAILED REPORTING, TRACKING ASSETS AND EQUIPMENT
- Created detailed at a glance profit and loss reporting for all projects, in a one row format, as well as determining each customer's projects as to status and detailed analysis, intricate equipment tracking feature allowing to keep track of location, inventory, and other information.
February ‘ 2019
DOZENS OF ENHANCEMENTS, BIDDING AND LEVELING
- Worked on many dozens of enhancements in order to streamline existing features in terms of faster data entry and less points of contact, also released a powerful bidding tool to provide to your subcontractors along with communication and leveling.
March ‘ 2019
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE APPROVALS, DAILY REPORTS
- Created additional layers for the comprehensive vendor or subcontractor bill approval feature, in which each team member can be tasked to approve, disapprove, or pay a bill. Also improved the daily reports and submittals features.
April ‘ 2019
PROPOSALS ENHANCEMENTS, REAL TIME BUDGET
- Revamped much of the proposals process, including the PDF option to outline proposed work separated for each site section. Also added a versatile real time budget calculation for estimated vs actual ongoing accounts payable bills such as payroll, vendors, and subcontractors.
May ‘ 2019
INVENTORY AUTOMATION, WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- Extensive capabilities to quickly add new inventory, transfer among different onsite or offsite locations, have the ability to create a warehouse order by project manager for the warehouse manager to ship, among other features.
June ‘ 2019
TASK MANAGEMENT, MOBILE APP
- Released an extensive and powerful task management module geared for the construction community. The ability to quickly create an intersecting visual of tasks and sub tasks, along with perfectly suited mobile app for the field agents, with the ability to capture images and videos, focused messaging, mark as completed, and beyond.
July ‘ 2019
ENHANCED BILLING NOTIFICATIONS, PROPOSALS CHECKLIST
- Worked on dozens of varied features and enhancements, chief among them is the interactive account payable bill approval system, along with giving terrific insight and management capabilities for all proposals in the manner of a checklist and quick todo/reminder concept of whom to call, email, visit, etc.
August ‘ 2019
EMAILING PROPOSALS, TICKETING SYSTEM, CUSTOMER PORTAL
- Extensive upgrades ranging across the entire software, with some singular focus on the ability to interactively email proposals directly from the software, and a customer portal for your customers to create tickets, view invoices, keep tabs on project and service calls, among other capabilities.
September ‘ 2019
SERVICE CALLS, SCHEDULING, PROGRESS BILLING, PROPOSALS
- Many dozens of upgrades throughout the software, with a particular focus on an easier time to work with proposals with many innovative shortcuts. Also released a full suite of tools for service calls along with detailed interactive technician scheduling, and a full mobile app field-based version. Revolutionary multi-faceted billing concept for each project.
October ‘ 2019
STRIPE CONNECTION, SERVICE CALLS DISPATCH, PDF INVOICING
- Connected each company's Stripe account in order to seamlessly collect payments from customers. Additionally, released multiple invoice templates, and PDF invoicing options, along with standalone summary pages for customers to view and pay. Also released innovative service call scheduling view for dispatching team.
November ‘ 2019
EMAIL ACTIVITY TRACKING, BULK VENDOR PAYMENT
- Released powerful email activity tracking feature that keeps track of all sent emails, along with its status if delivered, bounced, etc. as well as how many times the email was opened or any links within clicked. Also released a terrific easy to use bulk payment feature to record one payment to multiple vendor bills.
December ‘ 2019
EXTENSIVE ACCOUNTING MODULE, BANK AND CC INTEGRATIONS
- Released an extensive and powerful internal accounting module, which includes core accounting features such as, chart of accounts, bank reconciliation, expense reporting, registry, aging, and more. Also have live integration with thousands of financial institutions such as banks and credit card companies, in which transaction are brought in automatically.
October ‘ 2018
PROJECT DATA ENHANCEMENTS
- Comprehensive form to enter Project data, new design across the software, vendor and subcontractor information, financial profit reporting, payroll and hourly rates reporting.
November ‘ 2018
PROPOSALS, NOTIFICATIONS, TIME AND ATTENDANCE
- Proposal PDF design to separate each proposal type, vendor summary in project, updated project detail view, notifications for new bills that need approval, enhanced time and attendance data entry, roster-type report to visualize all employees working locations for each week.
December ‘ 2018
DOB VIOLATIONS INTEGRATION, EMPLOYEE RATE HISTORY
- Automatically retrieve all violations on a project based on Building Identification Number, create tasks to follow up, determine penalties and fines, subcontractor login capablity, employee rate change history, complex employer tax algorithms.